CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

12/03/2010

Yum - O - Cooking Update!

18. Try 25 new recipes (6/25)
Confession - Glen & I like Hamburger Helper. :) I know its not the healthiest meal, but its a quick easy solution and makes for great leftovers. Brooke over at And A Cookie For Dessert posted this recipe for Cheeseburger Pasta. (Brooke is also the mom of my favorite twins, check out their blog here!) It seemed like a quick comparable option for HH, and I couldn't wait to try it. The first time I made it, I followed the recipe incorrectly and precooked the pasta. The end result was dry and disappointing. I gave it a 2nd try and cooked the pasta according to directions. We loved it! It was so easy and delicious!


29. Bake something once a month for a whole year (5/12)
One of my friends recommended this Pumpkin Cake. I had to make a few revisions based on what I had on hand. (I used part olive oil, part applesauce; and brown sugar/honey). We loved this cake! Caleb kept asking for more. I didn't make an icing for it, I bet that would have only made it better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment