CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

5/08/2011

67. Have a baby-free date with Beth!!

Yay! Beth & I had a date night! We've actually gone out a few times in the last few months. A shopping trip to the mall, a coffee at Barnes & Noble, wandering through Trader Joe's, bargain shopping at Target. Each time I'm with my sister is an adventure. She is my best friend, and we both get a little nutty when we don't see each other enough! (Well...we're always a little nutty!)

Last week, her family spent 2 nights at our house while Daniel had some doctor appointments at Duke/UNC. We left all 5 kiddos with our husbands one night, and did a little shopping at Kohl's. Then we splurged on dessert & drinks at the Cheesecake Factory. Actually, I had an appletini, she had water. My big sister is oh so innocent. :)

So, I'm marking this as completed a few times over. Can't wait for the next date with my big sis!

(I also visited the park 2x with Caleb this week! Yay!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment