CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

6/25/2011

83. Do 20 art projects with Caleb (3/20)

Caleb & I whipped up some Father's Day treats last week for our favorite Daddies. (is Daddies even a word? hmm...works for me) I saw this adorable craft idea on Pinterest last month and knew I had to try it.

We used acrylic paints, a dollar store mug and a plain canning jar from AC Moore for our project. The paint is not wash proof so they are for decorative purposes only!

Step 1: Attempt to capture toddler fingerprints. Keep baby wipes on hand to wipe off the 10 prints that don't look good, we only strive for perfection:)
Step 2: Take pictures of your adorable toddler before setting them free. Step 3: Use your terrible handwriting skills to add hair, legs and arms. Add an inscription & some candy and voila! Cheap, adorable presents!

1 comments:

Joyful Sparrow

I love it! Caleb is getting so ... grown! Those kids, always growing too fast...

Post a Comment