CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

10/09/2010

68. Have my nephews & niece over for a sleepover

I'm very excited to have completed this goal. When my sister and I were young, the coolest thing to do was spend the night at our Aunt Lee's house. It was always such a treat and I have a lot of good memories of our time there. I love being the "cool Aunt" who gets to do similar things with the kids.

Beth & Earl are about to celebrate their 10th wedding anniversary, and planned a big night out to see Jeff Dunham and spend the night at a hotel. Glen & I took on the responsibility of Beth's 4 kids for the night! We had a blast! The kids played outside, fought over the Wii and loved spending time with Caleb. We made 3 pizzas for dinner and a cake for dessert! (Completing 4 of 12 for #29. Bake something once a month for a whole year)

I don't have any pictures from our sleepover, *someone* borrowed our camera. :) But here is a picture of the 5 kids from our last visit to Grandma's farm.

1 comments:

Cici

Oops. Sorry you didn't get to photograph your fun night. But anyway who can imagine 5 children and 3 pizzas in one night can probably get a good idea;o) I really need to get the girls over here for a sleepover...thanks for reminding me:o) Glad you had fun!

Post a Comment