CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

9/21/2011

Being crafty!

Last week my BFF's toddler started a little preschool program on the days we watch her. Caleb was really, really, really upset that he couldn't go to school. So I decided we would do something special while she was at school.

Our first project was about apples. We stopped at Kroger and bought 2 apples, 1 red & 1 green. At home, I sliced them in half and Caleb used them as apple stamps. He had a great time and couldn't wait to show Daddy his painting. I also let him snack on the apples we didn't paint with:)

Our next project was practicing using a glue stick. I found a template online to turn a toilet paper roll into "Boots the Monkey." If you don't know who Boots is, you obviously don't have a toddler. I cut out all the pieces and Caleb used a glue stick to put them in place. Kind of a silly project - but he enjoyed it!


83. Do 20 art projects with Caleb. (7/20)

0 comments:

Post a Comment