CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

1/30/2012

January Roundup!

34. No eating out (for 30 days)
YAY! We decided January would be a month for no eating out. Our only planned exceptions were for date night. We actually ate out once, while traveling to my parent's for a day trip. But I didn't ever run through the drive through, I ensured I ate breakfast before leaving the house. We finished the month by starting a new diet/meal plan. I feel so much healthier, and our wallets are a lot happier. :) 


83. Do 20 art projects with Caleb. (10/20) 
Caleb & I followed this tutorial to make penguin cards. I was attempting to make black paint, but ended up with a lovely shade of purple. So we made purple penguins! Caleb loved making his foot print. He practiced cutting while I made the beaks. Then he used a glue stick to attach it all together. I wrote "Just waddling by..." on the front with a thank you note on the back. CUTE! 


61. Have ten date nights (8/10) 
Glen & I had TWO nights out this month. Can I get a woot woot?! We spent our first night using a Groupon to Buffalo Brothers. I had a really yummy pretzel sandwich burger. Afterwards we went to Verizon to upgrade our cell phones. We ended up with fancy smart phones! Can I get another woot woot?! :) 


Our second date was out to Chili's. We had one of their meal deals, which included 2 margaritas, Loaded cheese fries, 2 entrees and a molten Oreo cake. The food was amazing, our server was fun - it was a great night. 


60. Mail out 10 thank you notes (10/10) COMPLETE! 
I sent out thank you notes from Caleb to our family for his Christmas presents, using our penguin craft project! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment