CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

1/03/2012

The Lightning Thief


16. Read 50 books (30/50)

I just finished reading "The Lightning Thief" by Rick Riordan. It's part of a young adult series, Percy Jackson & The Olympians. This is the first book in the series. My husband, sister & oldest nephew have all read this book and raved about it! I had seen the movie, and was only slightly interested in the book. I decided to give it a whirl & it was a great book! I think the movie ruined it for me a little. The movie absolutely butchered the book (as usual), so I was expecting something different. Overall I really enjoyed the book and am excited to see how the series pans out. I think I will enjoy the next book much more going into it with zero expectations. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment