CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

4/20/2011

Handprint Easter Sheep!

83. Do 20 art projects with Caleb. (2/20)

I snagged this fun craft idea from Paint & Prozac/Heir to Blair. It was easy & I love love the result!
A few things I learned:
  • Its hard to make black paint. LOL. I only had certain colors, so I kept mixing until I got a brown I was happy with.
  • It takes 10 toddler hand prints to get 4 I can actually use.
  • Using a hot glue gun is fun, I forgot how much I enjoy crafts.
  • Caleb hates to be messy. He kept complaining he was dirty. Sigh. He's not 100% boy... :)
  • I used Easter grass on the bottom to make it more of a scene. It was super messy!
Here are a few pictures! I framed one for Grandma & made 3 other sheep. I think I'll keep 1 on the fridge, send one to Glen's office and maybe give my MIL the 3rd.




Also, the shadow box frames are 40% off at Michael's, then you can use this coupon here! I got mine for less than $5!

0 comments:

Post a Comment