CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

4/14/2011

Lots getting done!

I have been blessed with the chance to spend 6 weeks being a full time SAHM. I have never really done this, I've always worked at least part time. Being a SAHM was always my dream, life just has not worked out that way. When Glen & I first started dating, my dream of the future was a house with a white picket fence, 2.5 kids and a dog. I still look for that, I'm happy with the simple, ordinary life. Anyway...enough of my tangent! I hope to get a lot checked off my list soon, especially focusing on things with Caleb!



In the last week, we have:

Gone to the park twice. Once with Daddy on a perfect spring day. Once with our playgroup. Both times were a blast.

Visited the Durham Museum of Life & Science. TOTAL blast. Caleb loved every second. We played for 5 hours straight.

Got Caleb his first pet. We actually bought him a fishtank for his birthday, but had to do some rearranging to make space. This week we set it up and got him a few little fish! So far they are still alive and no toys have landed in the tank. We'll see how that goes.

I finally got a physical. My last physical was probably when I started college. In 2002. Like 9 years ago. I made the appointment, kept it, and made a few follow up appointments. I was glad to get some answers to my healthy concerns. Go me. :)

And I finished another book in the Peter series by Dave Barry. Awesome read. I seriously could not put it down. I borrowed the next two from the library!!

I'll leave you with a few pictures of my boy at the Science Museum!







0 comments:

Post a Comment